Saturday, October 22, 2005

Cross-dressing is Fun!

Now that I have your attention, let me assure you this entry has nothing to do with cross-dressing. I apologize if that is a disappointment.

Speaking of disappointments... How about this moron in the White House, eh? I can't stand the guy. Anyway, I'm sitting here in a motel in Grass Valley, enjoying some R&R (and looking for land), and last night I happened to catch David Letterman. In his monologue he cracked a joke about how, if Karl Rove leaves, then the president will no longer be able to perform effectively. I was laughing my ass off before the punch line was delivered, which was something like, "does this mean he has been functioning effectively up to this point?"

His agenda is clear. His incompetence is obvious. Why is this guy still in office? I guess all the immoral actions committed by the Bush administration just don't quite add up to one fleeting affair. I guess it's OK to piss on the environment, etch away at our civil rights, flush our national economy down the toilet, foster pro-war attitudes (how un-American is that?) and openly practice censorship while imposing personal moral beliefs on the general public (enough with this "axis of evil" shit), but until he drops his pants with someone who is not his wife, I guess he's an OK guy. I mean, how else can you translate the message? At least it seems like people are waking up to what is going on (I hope, anyway), as it was encouraging to see how many more people showed up to protest the war than to support it at the rally some time ago.

I don't care what anyone says, the reason for going to Iraq was obvious, and it had nothing to do with 9-11. But that is water under the bridge, I suppose. And I guess it is OK to hold the office of the president and lie your ass off...just as long as you don't get caught with another woman.

Hmm. I wonder what would happen if G.W. was caught cross-dressing?

3 Comments:

  • At 23/10/05 7:46 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Bill said:
    Hmm. I wonder what would happen if G.W. was caught cross-dressing?


    *shudders* That's almost as bad a picture in my head as when I heard about J. Edgar Hoover cross-dressing!

     
  • At 24/10/05 10:35 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Another urban legend lives on. That gives me hope that a new one can be born! ;)

     
  • At 30/10/05 6:26 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Alrighty then! Another pleasant cup of coffee goes down the drain!

    Bleah. Just the thought of EITHER of them in hose is just.......Ugh!

    And i'm right there with you on the whole message thing Bill. WTF are we doing????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home