Sunday, December 11, 2005

Putting a Face to the Name

I guess I have been ranting and raving all this time and many of you didn't (and maybe still don't) have a clue what I look like. I guess it is always good to put a face to a name (or visa versa).

Here is a picture of me from last year. I stole this from my other blog (Computer Circus) and embellished it a bit, but here's a mug shot for those who want a closer look.



My hair is a bit longer now, but that will change, soon. Anyway, at least now you know what I look like if you didn't before. I don't know about you, but I thought that I bore a slight resemblance to a certain Star Trek NG character in this particular photo (hence, the comparison). If you're not a Star Trek fan, don't worry - it's just a TV show.

10 Comments:

  • At 11/12/05 8:50 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    Mug shot? pretty good for a mug shot lol, anyways! My name is Jenny, thought I'd see who was the man with all the interesting comments. (On McBlog Tales of McHorror...or something like that lol)

     
  • At 11/12/05 8:55 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Hey Bill, good to see you again! :) Okay I remember watching some episodes of Star Trek on TV back in the day.....I'm trying to think which character you might look like..... but I can't figure it out!

     
  • At 11/12/05 9:00 PM, Blogger Jenny said…

    HAHAHA! I win Jude, I beat you to the punch I beat you to the...ummm I beat you to the first comment!!

     
  • At 12/12/05 12:16 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Think android...or "artificial person" as he preferred to be called.

     
  • At 12/12/05 12:24 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Jenny - good to see you here! Even though I can't really see you. I'm glad you think my comments are interesting. Now if only I can convince myself...

     
  • At 12/12/05 5:16 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    lol, I'll post pics soon enough...maybe...if I wasn't so lazy...oh well Orion knows where to find my pics ask him cause I'm too lazy lol. You need to convince yourself? for shame, all you need to do is go back and read a couple of them!

     
  • At 12/12/05 5:58 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    You're not referring to Spock??? Ahhh, the eyes?

     
  • At 12/12/05 6:39 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    DATA??? Nah! I think you look more like "Q". Well, maybe it you slap some gold metallic paint on and slick your hair back a bit.....

    Thanks for posting a pic though Bill. I like being able to 'face' a name.

     
  • At 12/12/05 6:46 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    lmao, I wonder what you would look like if you did what Tracy says lol, well I don't watch tv (what a shocker) so I don't know Star Trek lol

     
  • At 12/12/05 5:44 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    What's up Data?? Too funny Bill, you Trekie you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home