Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bad Days

There are days when I am using the computer that I feel like this:



But, more often, I feel a bit more like this:

Stupid Computer!

But even when I am not on the computer, things often don't go my way. This kind of sums up the sort of "luck" I encounter when I attempt to leave the situation:

Rough Landing

But, I have to count my blessings. At least I am not as misfortunate as the pedestrian in this real-life incident:

Bad Day

I hope your day is going well! Stay safe out there!

3 Comments:

  • At 3/12/05 6:18 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Those were great links Bill! LOL

    The guy who threw his laptop is lucky the other guy didn't brain him one!

     
  • At 4/12/05 5:38 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Having a bad day Bill? Hopefully things are looking better today!

    Love the airplane video. That would be my luck!

     
  • At 4/12/05 8:41 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Bill, I don't know what that music is that's playing right now, but it's SO PRETTY!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home