Sunday, July 16, 2006

Hell Week

Just some notes about my next blog entry:

This was a bad week.
I found out this week one of my good friends was diagnosed with MS.
On the same day, I found out my mom's beau was diagnosed with cancer.
The fiasco with the Honda I sold in October may not be over yet - I had a miserable conversation with a collection agency about this bill they are trying to get me to pay for which I am not liable. I called the company directly and they said they don't know why it went to the collection agency - hopefully it will stop now.
My right knee has been hurting.
This morning, a neighbor (one that gave the rest of us the creeps) was taken away in handcuffs. Don't know if there is terrorist activity involved.
All this on the week that it FINALLY got warm here. It is supposed to be in the upper 80s today - almost 90! WOO HOO!!!!!!!! I'm going out now to fly my airplane. I flew it a couple weekends ago at a birthday party - on July 1 - then went to a July 4 party three days later and did a nasty belly flop pulling out of a flip. This was after my first successful 1-1/2 flip where I hit the bottom of the pool and then cut my foot on the drain. I will never dive there again.
Oh, and lo and behold, I flew my RC plane today! And crashed the fucking thing!

Details later.

3 Comments:

  • At 17/7/06 5:25 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Poor Bill!! Your week has sucked donkey balls! :o(

    Hey welcome back! I missed your blog a lot.. and when you said on mine the other day that yours was "back", I couldn't figure out what was going on, as the link I had wasn't updated.... this is a totally different page. When you left a comment today on mine, I copied the addy to yours and here I IS!! WooHoo!

    I'm really sorry to hear about all your bad news Bill. I sure hope something is looking up for you soon.

     
  • At 18/7/06 6:38 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    I'm so sorry to hear you had such a bad week Bill. If you'd like someone to talk to, i'm always hangin' around somewhere.

    **big hugs** Hope it gets better quick!

     
  • At 21/7/06 12:37 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Thank you very much. It's good to know you're out there. It's pretty damn good to know I'm still here, too. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home