Tuesday, August 21, 2007

All My Soup, Part II

A while back, I posted some lyrics I made up to go with the song Auld Lang Syne. For some reason, this popped back into my head the other day, and I added a new verse.

Here's the whole thing so far...

I have a way of eating soup
that offends the nicest folks.
They don't like it when I suck it
through the nostrils of my nose.

My wife is embarrassed by me
whenever we eat out.
She hates it when I'm sitting there
stuffing noodles in my snout.

My friends they all say I need help,
they just make fun of me.
But I just smile and I say,
"have you tried Chef Boyardee?"

Oh, I've got to find some balance in my life.

6 Comments:

  • At 22/8/07 5:39 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    LOL! I don't know why your wife would be embarrassed by that. ;)

     
  • At 24/8/07 7:39 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Hah! Slurpy nostrils, eh? LOL

     
  • At 24/8/07 7:46 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Okay this is just wrong on so many levels! LOL I simply have to show it to Monstergirl when she gets home from school!!

     
  • At 25/8/07 2:23 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    :)

     
  • At 26/8/07 7:43 PM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Okay, showed the kidlet and her response was~

    "Does he really do that? He doesn't do that does he Mom? You have some really weird friends!"

    Yep, i'm afraid I just crossed over into the 'my parents are too weird for public viewing' category! LOLOLOL

     
  • At 29/8/07 3:08 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    LOL I'm glad to have been of assistance. I think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home