Thursday, April 05, 2007

Shaping Up and Tired Out

The shed is pretty much all done except for the roof. Actually, that may have been completed today in my absence -- I'll know the next time I visit.
shed

It looks like a box up on the hill.
shed

I had a few minutes to take note of the beauty of the land, so I snapped a few shots. here's a very select few of the many that I snapped.
land

Everything sure is green!
land

How pretty...
land

It will be some time before the house building begins, but hopefully we can get it framed by July, or it's going to start getting way too hot. But we have to get the plans decided on and drawn up and get the building permits, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. Phooey!

I'll get there...somehow...eventually. Speaking of eventually, eventually this new shed will be moved to another spot on the land once we're done building the house.

That will be fun.

Wheeeeeeee!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 5/4/07 7:37 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    You sure found a beautiful spot Bill. Hopefully your building plans will go smoothly and you can get started on your new home :)

     
  • At 6/4/07 9:05 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Wow that really is one beautiful piece of land Bill. :-)

    Looking forward to seeing your house going up! Happy Easter!

     
  • At 7/4/07 7:16 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    What a beautiful view!

    Thanks for sharing!

     
  • At 8/4/07 7:30 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Gorgeous land. I know you can't wait to build and move in. Keep us posted. I love to watch a house go up from the foundation to the roof. It's so exciting. Hubby and I like to look through houses like that and try to guess what room is gonna be what. It's kinda fun. And I love the smell of sawdust.

    Have a great Easter!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home