Thursday, April 26, 2007

Tortured Soul

I have been ill, but now I am back on my feet. Been depressed and haven't felt the desire to write. Anyway, I hopped on over to Tracey's blog and found something interesting, so here's my results:

You Are a Retrospective Soul

The most misunderstood of all the soul signs.
Sometimes you even have difficulty seeing yourself as who you are.
You are intense and desire perfection in every facet of your life.
You're best described as extremely idealistic, hardworking, and a survivor.

Great moments of insight and sensitivity come to you easily.
But if you aren't careful, you'll ignore these moments and repeat past mistakes.
For you, it is difficult to seperate the past from the present.
You will suceed once you overcome the disappoinments in life.

Souls you are most compatible with: Traveler Soul and Prophet Soul


I guess I need to figure out how to overcome my disappointments in my life so I can become successful. OK, then, that's what I'll do!

2 Comments:

  • At 27/4/07 9:37 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    PEACEMAKER SOUL
    You strive to please others and compromise anyway you can.
    War or conflict bothers you, and you would do anything to keep the peace.
    You are a good mediator and a true negotiator.
    Sometimes you do too much, trying so hard to make people happy.

    While you keep the peace, you tend to be secretly judgmental.
    You lose respect for people who don't like to both give and take.
    On the flip side, you've got a graet sense of humor and wit.
    You're always dimplomatic and able to give good advice.

    Souls you are most compatible with: Warrior Soul, Hunter Soul and Visionary


    I think it's pretty accurate, although I completely disagree with being judgmental.

    Bill, I hope you find a way to let go of past disappointments. Afterall they are where they belong, in the past. (I heard that last part somewhere once and I love it) Hang in there!

     
  • At 27/4/07 11:57 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Overcoming disappointments is a pretty tall order! But if anyone can do it, i'd bet it would be you =)

    Glad you're feeling better physically, now what can we do to help alleviate the depression?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home