Sunday, November 04, 2007

This Space Reserved

Hello one and all. I have been away for about 10 days now, furiously working on my home (cutting wood, shooting nails, etc.). I hurt my back yesterday, so am taking a bit of a reprieve. I also am out of disk space on my server, so am unable to post any images, but I will fix that when I return home. I will be away for another week...then it will probably be a few days after that when I can actually get some pictures up, but I have been writing a long blog entry offline that I will hopefully be able to just cut and paste here when ready. But that means you won't get to see the process in real time, but you'll get a big bang blast all at once.

Something to look forward to, I guess. ;)

Got to go back to my trailer and lay down. My back is screaming at me.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/11/07 5:10 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Yowch! A messed up back is no fun at all, having my own issues with that of late too! Hope you're feeling better asap Bill. And I can't wait to see your post and pics!

     
  • At 5/11/07 9:55 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Take care of your back dear, and we are anxiously awaiting more pics!

     
  • At 5/11/07 11:03 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    ow! ouch! NO fun!

    Hope you're back to feeling your best soon Bill.

    Looking forward to the big post and pictures =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home