Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Time is Running Out

I will be cutting off my Internet provider in the very near future, which means my codesmart.com and rcnightflying.com domains will be homeless (at least if or until I can find a host). This means all the pictures on my blog will mysteriously go away, and I will be unable to post more (unless I use some other service).

The future is so very uncertain. I hope everyone is doing well and savoring every moment. It may be a long time before I am back online again, but I hope to see you all still here when I return.

3 Comments:

  • At 21/2/08 3:03 PM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Say it isn't so!!!! Why are you leaving us? Is there anything we can do to help????

     
  • At 21/2/08 6:44 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Oh Bill this is making me sad. :-(
    Like Trace I'd like to ask if there's anything we can do to help? Are you going offline because you won't have available internet or for other reasons?

    Shite. I'll miss you.

     
  • At 14/3/08 2:11 PM, Blogger Orion said…

    Say Bill...I may have a buddy that can allow you to put those two sites online...Same place my home page is hosted....Shall I ask him?

    He's a great guy, and I think he has the space...

    Orion

     

Post a Comment

<< Home