Saturday, October 29, 2005

Goodbye, New Friend

My little Honda Civic that I bought in July just left me today. I sold it about 30 minutes ago. Even though I only had it for three months, I'm going to miss that car. It was a nice little car. I just was concerned about long-term issues, and it was a bit small, and we were not totally happy with all of our cars, so we bought a Mazda Protoge 5 and are selling off all of our other cars.

My Civic was the first to go.



It looks like I might be without a car for a bit, since that will leave us with just one car if the other two sell. But I'll eventually find a jalopy work horse somewhere to get me around town and to and from school. Right now, I guess I'm stuck with driving my wife's big ol' Accord...unless and until it sells. Which might very well be tomorrow.

Why is my car always the first to go? The next one I get better stick around a while!

1 Comments:

  • At 30/10/05 6:32 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    I like the choice of tunes!

    I would just enjoy a vehicle that is totally MINE these days. Something I picked that I can drive and NOT have hubby snitting over it.

    I'm sure your cars miss you too though and eventually you'll find "the one" that will stay with you forever!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home