Friday, July 21, 2006

Blogging Schedule

OK, so maybe my blog is back, but apparently I am not. I'm harder to find than hen's teeth. Or, as my wife might say (she has a hard time with cliches), I'm harder to find than Carter has pills. I know that doesn't make sense, but then those are the sort of things I like to point out.

Fortunately, my wife is in Los Angeles right now, so she can't hurt me. Not physically, anyway. Not that she would or anything, but it seems I provoke her at times. Actually, things are pretty good between us. In fact, we went on a cruise a together a few weeks ago and had a great time.

I will recap the cruise sometime when I can sit down and post some pictures - perhaps this weekend. I got sick a couple of days into the cruise, but fortunately it was during the trek from Galviston to our first stop, so I didn't miss much. As I told my wife, a bad day on a cruise is better than a great day at work.

I don't know if I even want to talk about last week, although I suppose I will post some pictures of my broken airplane. I had a great day that day...right up until my airplane hit the ground. I have a theory about how it happend (a few theories, actually, but I have pretty much dismissed the ones involving poltergeists and exterrestrial visitors).

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know (what, all two of you?) that I am doing OK. Things are absolutely insane at work - OMG - and I can't believe the horrible news I have received about a couple people in my life (please send positive energy), but I am alive and reasonably well, and I think I'm going to go tie myself to the bed, now, since that's the only way I can think of that might keep me there for eight hours.

Sleeep! Sleeeeeeeep! I need sleeeeeeeep!

Another friend of mine has been sending me some funny videos, so now I'm getting the itch to make some of my own.

Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

  • At 21/7/06 5:52 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Even if you can only post sporadically it's still nice to have you back around Bill.

    If you've any questions concerning the MS that I might be able to answer/help with, please don't hesitate to ask. :) Or if you just need to vent a bit i'm always willing to listen. Just drop me an email~ naboos2000@yahoo.com

    *hugs*

     
  • At 21/7/06 2:07 PM, Blogger Orion said…

    Sending good thoughts!!

    Orion

     
  • At 22/7/06 3:33 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Don't even have to ask Bill, I'm sending positive thoughts, prayers, and hugs.

    Looking forward to cruise stories and pics too! So glad to have you back, whenever you have the time to throw a post at us it'll be nice. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home