Sunday, October 15, 2006

Time Keeps on Ticking

The weekend is here, and again I am spending my time on the Questor project. I am anxious to complete it, though I know that won't happen for a few months, yet. My class ended (and I believe I aced the final exam) on Thursday, so now I am free from that burden.

So, you might begin to see some Questor progress updates during the week, now. That is, if nothing else intervenes. I might also be going back to Grass Valley next weekend, so I will not make any progress on that weekend if that happens.

I have updated the development entry for 10/09/2006 in the Questor development area, and added a new entry for today (well, technically yesterday, since it is after midnight). Ugh! I can't wait for daylight saving time to go away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home