Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weather Forecasting for Mummies

I imagine that if you are a mummy, you really don't give a damn about the weather. So, I have concluded that the weather forecasting around here must be for mummies, because it is NEVER RIGHT!

Mummies: "WHO CARES?"

I care. I have a little weather toolbar in my FireFox browser, and I have actually been watching it, primarily because I wanted to go flying this weekend. Today, really. And I wanted to go flying TODAY, because it was supposed to be the warmer day of the weekend.

On Wednesday or Thursday, the projected high for Saturday and Sunday was 68 degrees. On Friday, the projected highs were 69 on Saturday and 71 on Sunday. YESTERDAY, I got online, and depending on the forecast source, it was supposed to be anywhere between 71 and 73 degrees today and mostly sunny.

WTF?!

Today, it is completely overcast - has been all day - I'm freezing my ass off and the projected high for today is 64 degrees.

I hate Northern California. The peninsula, anyway. I really do. I can't wait to move. I'd rather suffer the process of moving than to suffer here another f-ing year. Besides the shitty weather, there's not even anyplace convenient to fly.

I miss Arizona!!

2 Comments:

  • At 15/10/06 8:39 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Poor Bill! Well you probably would hate it here even more..... LOL

    Hope it warms up for you soon, and when are you moving?

     
  • At 16/10/06 5:16 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    I'm sorry to hear you're so frustrated with where you live Bill. I hope things get better for you soon! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home