Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hot Flying Day

I went flying again today. But this time was a little different. This time I strapped a tiny video camera to my airplane:

Airplane with camera

No comments on the mounting hardware - I used what I had on hand. :)

It was a great day, as most flying days are. It was quite warm (dare I say hot?) and with a light (well, a little bit gusty) breeze, but all in all a good day. Any day is a good day when the plane comes home in one piece.

Here's a sample of the flying that I did. I don't have video editing software, currently, so you may want to skip ahead about 2:00. You can see other videos on my YouTube channel.



The video is actually pretty crappy, due to vibration issues and conversion to Flash video, so you won't hurt my feelings if you don't watch it. It's a bit over eight minutes long!

Enjoy!(?)

Oh! And don't forget to check out the updates on the Questor Project!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home