Saturday, October 21, 2006

Joining the Video Revolution

Well, I'm trying something different today. I have been trying to get on blogger.com all freakin' day, but without success until just now. I finally decided to shut down all my browser windows and restart the browser - I don't know if there is any direct correlation there, but at least I got through.

I have posted my first video blog entry, as you can see below. It was a far too time-consuming experience, so I'm probably going to revert back to my usual type-written content with jpeg images that actually seem to convey more than I professed they did in the video - especially seeing how compressed the video turned out. But then again, I did crank up the compression, because the video is quite long (9 minutes).

UPDATE: Apparently, photobucket only allows a maximum of 5 minutes for videos, unless I go pro, so this video is truncated. Perhaps I will split it into two. Sorry about that!

Anyway, without further ado...ENJOY!



My text-based blog style will resume from here on out, though I may plug in an occasional (SHORT) video now and then, now that I am all set up for it.

Oh - here's something silly you can watch in its entirety. I created this today, too.

Smart Guy, Eh?

2 Comments:

  • At 21/10/06 10:37 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Hilarious Bill, yay for videos!! LOL The last one was a work of art, dude.

    And you did a fine "Vannah" job on the first one, showing the tail section you've done so far. I like it!

     
  • At 22/10/06 11:07 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    Vannah has the greatest job in the world. How stressful could it be? Just smile a lot, walk back and forth (she doesn't even have to actually TURN the letters anymore), and she never wears the same thing twice. And she probably makes a lot more money than I do.
    >sigh<

     

Post a Comment

<< Home