Friday, January 19, 2007

Changes Are A-Comin'

Well, escrow has been opened on the land. We are awaiting all the disclosures and crap. I'll be going up to Grass Valley next weekend (a week from today) to look at the land and take care of some business. And to clear up some additional issues (God, this has been one screwy transaction, though I'm not going into any details). The pump in the well is really good, and we still have to do an appraisal and all the necessary inspections, etc., to make sure this deal is golden.

It better be.

I'll dance when the deal is done. Because once the deal is closed and the loan is secured, I CAN FINALLY CHANGE JOBS!!! That is one horror story that I will NOT get into here...just yet.

On the home front (and on a lighter note), I feel my blog may be getting a face lift. Either, I will butcher it royally, myself, or perhaps someone else will come along and skin my blog alive (I heard rumblings about some sort of "blogskin team" traipsing about). Either way, it should be interesting. I have collected a bunch of photos that my wife and I have taken - tried to pick out the best of the best. My thought was I would use bits and pieces of them to fashion a blog skin of sorts around my haphazard musings. But like I said, I may butcher my blog in the process. I'd get my wife to do it, if she had any free time to speak of, because she's good at that sort of thing.

We're both working too damn hard! It's 9:30 p.m. on a Friday and I haven't left the office, yet. But I'm leaving now!

3 Comments:

  • At 20/1/07 6:45 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Keeping my fingers crossed for you Bill! How exciting!

    I doubt you'll butcher your blog, espcially since you're one of the ones we go running to when we can't figure coding stuff out! LOL

     
  • At 20/1/07 9:17 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    That's what I was just going to say!! LOL Bill you're the one who knows code better than anyone. You'll make it pretty!

     
  • At 21/1/07 3:05 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Maybe Bill just knows what happens when we start putting our collective minds together?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home