Monday, August 16, 2010

I Got Nothing

I know it has been a while. Not much to blog about. I've been working. I'd show you the garden, but I have no pictures. I've been eating tomatoes from it every day for a month now, and the squash and cucumbers just keep coming. The grapes are sad, but the melons are happier now that they have some shade. The broccoli and lettuce are just weird, and I'm not sure what's going on with the asparagus, and only my wife eats onions - and she's got a LOT of them.

But at least there is a Questor Project update or two.

1 Comments:

  • At 18/8/10 11:48 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Well why haven't you got pics of your garden, man? LOL

    Sounds like your veggies are doing very well, and I LOVE tomatoes.

    Just checked out your most recent video on the project, it looks like it's coming together very well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home