Friday, December 30, 2005

Bad Snow Day

I completely forgot about this. This is a Flash animation I created earlier in the year - I thought it was fitting for this time of the year (for those of you who believe in snow).

You'll probably want to use the controls on this page to stop the music playing before checking out the Flash animation.

Enjoy!

P.S. I'm taking it easy for a few days. I was so extremely stressed over the holidays (not because of the holidays, though) that I developed an ear infection, and last night was the first time in several days that I have slept more than about 5 hours (I got almost 8 hours last night). I am going to crash early tonight and sleep in late tomorrow. Maybe we'll get a good thunderstorm for New Years.

I have been hearing rumblings that the place I interviewed with will be making me an offer, soon, so I am confident I will be working again. If and when that happens, it is likely that my blog activity will be reduced to an "intermittent at best" status as I will be working hard over the next year to pay off some debts and advance my career while continuing to take evening classes. And, since I got an electric park flyer R/C airplane for Christmas, I will likely be spending my free time flying (to catch up for lost time).

6 Comments:

  • At 30/12/05 5:51 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    You're not going to desert us completely, are you?

    I hope you hear from the new job place soon!

     
  • At 30/12/05 6:15 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Bill!! You can't just abandon us!! Okay so what....you'll post on here once a week or so? You'll visit our blogs??

    At any rate I wish you luck with the job! *fingers and eyes crossed*

     
  • At 30/12/05 7:21 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    Oh, yeah, I'll still be around. Kind of like a cockroach in the kitchen. You'll be able to find clues that I was there, but you just won't be sure where I'm hiding.

     
  • At 31/12/05 5:39 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    You crack me up Bill! Oh by the way I forgot to say your snowglobe is cute!

     
  • At 31/12/05 10:36 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Good luck with your job prospect. I hope you get it. Hubby just applied for a job in Hawaii. I told him to keep dreamin' LOL!

    Your cartoon animation is great!

     
  • At 1/1/06 4:39 PM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Good luck with the possible new job and I really hope you don't dissapear completely!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home