Sunday, October 22, 2006

Flying Day - Plus More Video

I finally went flying today! I flew my 24-year-old airplane and had a blast.

Here's my plane, sitting peacefully on the table after a nice afternoon of flying.



And here's the same plane in the sky where it seemed right at home. It has been too long!



And there's the smiling pilot, vicariously participating in the experience, and enjoying every minute.


My wife even came with me and enjoyed the time out. What more could I ask for?
I wish more days could be like this.




By the way, since my first attempt at creating a video entry got truncated to five minutes, I thought I would include the complete sequence here, in two parts, so you can see the whole story. If you saw the first one already, just watch the second.

Part I:


Part II:


Enjoy.

By the way, I have also completed the narrative on some of the incomplete Questor project construction pages, and have added a short progress report for this weekend. Check it out.

2 Comments:

  • At 23/10/06 6:26 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Love the way you ended the second part! LOL You're a natural at this Bill.

    It's good to see some pics of you flying your old one, now the next milestone will be for us to see pics of the Questor in flight!

     
  • At 23/10/06 7:23 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Ditto what Jude said :)

    I love to smile on your face while you're flying Bill! You can see how much fun you're having.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home