Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wanting to Go Home

It is a terrible feeling to be sitting in the place where I live, feeling like I want to go home.

Where do I go?

My wife and I had a "falling out" of sorts today. Pretty significant one. It was pretty much another installment of an infinitely repeating episode (broken record?), but I have pretty much reached my breaking point. I have no capacity remaining within me to deal with this shit.

I really don't.

I try to make her understand that, but I think she believes (or just wants to believe) that it's just my anger talking. But I'm pretty fucking serious. I really can't take this shit anymore.

I don't care if it's her or me. Make it all me if you want - put it all on me - it just doesn't matter, because I'm miserable either way. Whatever, or whomever, the cause, the effective result is what I have to live with. And I'm not doing so well.

I just want to go home. But I don't know where that is.

I hate this feeling.

7 Comments:

  • At 27/10/06 9:32 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    I don't know what could be happening in your world to make you feel this lost either Bill, but it makes me feel so bad for you. :-(

    Could wanting to "go home" have anything to do with the fact that you want to move? I know you mentioned awhile ago about moving somewhere but I just can't remember where..... oh I think where you and your wife went on a holiday?

    Yes, hugs from friends are definitely in order and I'm adding mine to Trace's. Hope you don't mind big ol' sloppy hugs cuz that's what I'm sending. ;-)

    We're here for you Bill, and I hope you are able to work through the issues that are hurting you right now......

     
  • At 31/10/06 5:28 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I haven't been here in a while, but it looks like I picked a good time to stop by and offer my support as well. Hope everything works our for you, whatever that may be.

     
  • At 2/11/06 5:05 AM, Blogger Jude said…

    Bill how are you doing? Been thinking about you!

     
  • At 3/11/06 9:40 AM, Blogger Bill said…

    Thank you all for your warm, kind words and hugs. I'm afraid it may be a while before I get around to posting again as I may be going through some changes. Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans.

     
  • At 3/11/06 4:24 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    We'll still be here when you are able to post again Bill. It's obvious you're going through something difficult, and I just want you to know we're thinking about you. Take care of yourself okay?

     
  • At 4/11/06 9:04 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Life's changes can sometimes really suck Bill. But i'm glad to know you're ok (at least physically). Like Jude said, we'll still be here and if you need a shoulder (well, an inbox) we're always available.

    Sending you some more hugs :)

     
  • At 8/11/06 8:47 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    As Billy Joel said in a song, the good ol' days weren't always good, and tomorrow ain't as bad as it seems.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home