Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Going With the Flow

I saw this over on Jude's blog (there's a link from this page in the right hand column), so I thought I'd follow suit.

4 jobs you've had in your life:
Computer lab aide, computer operator, software engineer, application engineer (though it was really software related).

4 movies you could watch over and over:
Galaxy Quest, Groundhog Day, Sleepless in Seattle, Back to the Future.

4 places you've lived:
Tucson, AZ, Phoenix, AZ, San Carlos, CA. There is no #4, yet, though I have lived in several places in Tucson.

4 TV shows you like to watch:
Monk, Medium, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate Atlantis.

4 places you've been on vacation:
Rocky Point Mexico, Cabo San Lucas Mexico, Maui and Florida.

4 websites you visit daily:
Not sure there are any I visit daily (except Google), though I visit a few, frequently (some blogs, Craig's List, ebay, lynda.com, w3schools.com and other web development related resource sites). Mainly, I do a lot of surfing, researching information, and spend considerable time reading email from the list servers I belong to (sfcutters, home brew robotics, bay area theatre bums, etc., etc.).

4 of your favourite foods:
"Favorite food" is kind of an oxymoron to me. Mexican food (the "right" kind - Sonoran style) is my favorite, though I also can do Chinese, Italian and seafood.

4 places you'd rather be:
Tucson, Hawaii, Tucson, or someplace warm in the desert, like Tucson.

4 albums you can't live without:
Hmm. Dunno. Whatever's on my computer, I guess. Whatever brings back memories.

4 other things you can't live without (not people):
My main computer (i.e. all my creations on it), my radio-controlled airplanes, my tools and my memories.

4 people to pass this meme along to:
You, you, you and you.

4 Comments:

  • At 10/1/06 10:49 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    That was great Bill! So you've also been to Maui....where did you stay there? I love that place.

     
  • At 12/1/06 4:06 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    I've never been to hawaii. Would love to sometime....

    Thanks for playing along Bill. I'll probably post mine today.

     
  • At 12/1/06 11:37 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    I love the tv show Monk. Tony Shaloub is hilarious in that role. I love the episode where they go back to his childhood home where his brother still lives. Classic!

     
  • At 12/1/06 3:39 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    His agoraphobic brother? On Halloween? That was a good one.

    Oh, yeah, you can add Grey's Anatomy, Early Edition and Boston Legal to my list. DVR's are great, by the way, since they make it possible for me to even see some shows.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home