Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Lots-O-Fun

Oh, boy! I've been having lots of fun in the Computer Circus, with more to come. I'm also still waiting on pins and needles to hear about whether I got this job or not. If I do get the job, I'll be working with my wife. Not sure how that will work out, but we've worked together before. Twice. We'll just have to be careful to keep our work life and private life separate. We're just waiting for the paperwork to go through. Her boss is encouraging, but there may be others who are opposed to the husband/wife thing. Hopefully, we'll hear something today.

I am disconnected from my workshop computer today, as we are having a new sliding glass door installed, and that is where my network cable runs. Maybe today would be a good day to futz with that machine to get the backup thing going. The guys should be here any minute to start on the door. Maybe I need to go out and look for them - they may be trying to find my apartment. Funny thing about this place is that our apartment is the largest in the building, but the most difficult to find the entrance to.

I hope you enjoy today's music selection. It is from a CD my wife got at Cirque du Soleil last year. We're going to this year's performance this month (the 25th?). Should be very cool.

3 Comments:

  • At 10/1/06 1:16 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Yes that's a cool piece of music Bill....and fingers are crossed for you on the job situation ~ I hope it goes through for you.

    I just clicked on your link to your Computer Circus.... geez Bill it's just so GREEK to me, my head was spinning by the time I read to then end of you most recent entry. I can see why you are a Komputer King! Your wife is lucky, in my house we're all helpless with these beasts. LOL

     
  • At 12/1/06 4:03 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    I have a hrad time making it through and half of the 'circus' postings Jude, so don't feel bad! ;)

    I would LOVE to see the cirque live! They show the past performances on pbs and whenever I can catch them i'm glued for the whole thing.

     
  • At 12/1/06 11:39 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Ugh, I don't think I could work with my husband. I think that's how we've stayed married for so many years, the hours we spend apart during the day, LOL!

    Good luck, fingers crossed for ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home