Saturday, November 11, 2006

It's So Cold

I'm sure my previous post is getting old and tired and certainly it's not very up-beat, so I'm posting a new post. Not sure what to post, but anything has got to be better.

Interesting changes in the house and senate, eh? It will be interesting to see what the new crew can do to start putting a stop to all this madness. It will take generations to recover from Bush's regime, and people will probably blame it all on Clinton and Lewinsky. Somehow that is worse than anything the Bush's administration ever did. Ha! Well, we're still stuck with the guy for two more years. Hopefully, in time, America will recover some semblance of what America used to stand for. Maybe someone will figure out how to piece our Bill of Rights back together.

Enough ranting and bashing - there's plenty of other voices out there doing that for me. Progress has been slow on the Questor project. Oh, and here come the holidays! Joy. I'm not going to have this fuselage done anywhere near Christmas, which was my goal, but then life is like that. I just have to keep forging ahead.

Well, I think it's time to put some more Questor photos together. Until then, keep smiling. Oh, I've got a whole script written up for a continuation of the Roger and Eric conversation... but who knows when I'll ever get around to shooting it.

4 Comments:

  • At 11/11/06 11:27 PM, Blogger Jude said…

    Good to know you're still kickin' Bill! Still sending you hugs too, just so ya know. ;-)

     
  • At 12/11/06 6:07 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Nice to see you back Bill. Hope things have settled down a bit for you...

    Still sending warm fuzzies!

     
  • At 19/11/06 7:01 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Good to see ya back. And it will be "interesting" to see what happens in the government world. It's okay to rant and rave about it. Most people don't have a clue as to what is even going on under their own noses. They just sit back in their own little worlds and decide to let someone else worry about that.

     
  • At 19/11/06 6:48 PM, Blogger Bill said…

    You're all so good to me.

    WHY?! ;)

    Just kidding. It's good to know you're out there. I hope you all survive the holidays. I can't believe they're selling Christmas trees already!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home